Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pregnant

I am having a baby. I am about 7 weeks along and him or her will be born toward the latter part of June.
It's very exciting and new for me, and when I am not feeling sick I am really tired.

I’m really looking forward to having a child in St. Louis because there are just so many things you can do with your children for free. St. Louis is also a very child friendly place, and a place where most people have kids. Unlike NY where I knew almost nobody with children my age or even a bit older.

More to come like my first sonograham picture this next week!

3 comments:

REY said...

I've said this to frank, but not to you. This is AWESOMENESS! Congratulations. :)

John said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! If you can't tell, I'm really excited for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY MAMA~See you so soon!