Monday, December 10, 2007

A Lime

So far the baby that is growing in me has been so small that it did not really make sense it me. I can't feel it and I was not showing at all. When I layed down at night, I could not tell anything was different inside me.
I am now week 11 and almost through my first trimester. It just hit me last night that I have a baby growing inside me. I feel a bit of a bump, my pants are a bit tighter, and when I lay on my back at night I feel pressure on my bladder like nothing else.
This is because it is now the size of a LIME!!!

And also partly because I am beginning to feel a whole lot better. I am still soo tired that I am going to bed at 9:30pm but I am not as nauseous and am starting to really get hungry. This is what the baby looks like at week 11.


It's not my baby but on the website http://www.i-am-pregnant.com they show week by week development in real life pictures.

As I progress and the embryo that is now officially a fetus grows bigger and bigger I am hoping that the reality of what's happening makes sense to me.
I just feel so out of my body and have scrambled egg head and am soo tired that I can't do things the way I used to.

Anyway I have a new job and that's making everything easier as well.

No comments: